Year 2121 Year 2121

Good effort!

I am very impressed by the quality of your first submission, although I know that you have been working with Flash for a while now ;)

I can tell that you really put a lot of effort into this, and code-wise it feels very solid. There are some flaws, like for example I somehow managed to get my amount of metal down to -600, but this is a complex type of game to do and I still think you pulled it off really well!

Graphics were really good as well and there really was only one thing that I do think the game lacks, but that is unfortunately the most important factor: fun. Now, I'm usually not too big of a fan of games like this one, so it might very well be just me who thinks so though. It just felt like there was too little for you to do when you attacked: You have your units, you send them in, and hope for the best. The concept is promising though, and I think that if you expand upon it and give the player more power over the situation, "Year 2323" (or whatever you might choose to call it ;] ) might very well be subject for a daily award of the higher ranks :D

I am giving you a 7/10 with my review, and 5/5 with my vote (normally I would probably have given it 4/5, but I think this is well underrated).

3.11 / 5.00 (+ 0.045)

Keep up the good work!

CaiWengi responds:

I <3 you dreamworx :]

Very helpful review, and I really appreciate it. Ive learnt that I cannot design games very well, which is a shame. I kindof agree with the fun thing, it wasnt deep enough to be a deep game, but too deep to be a shallow game, if you get what I mean.

Thanks for the review

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

A rip-off..

I always adored the first 3D Logic, mostly due to the fact that the idea was simply genius. Today however, I heard of a shockwave game called Hyper Frame which have the exact same gameplay and also very similar graphics for the 'cube'.
Apparently 3D Logic is a pure rip-off, and all my respect for this series is now gone.

All there is to this game is some fancy (but unmotivated imo) graphics along with an stolen idea, I don't think that this would have rated at all this high if people knew about this.

Super Pie Delivery Super Pie Delivery

Good graphics, decent game

I feel kinda sorry for you guys not getting a single review, so I shall see what I can do about that :)

The general idea of this game may not be all new, there lots of games with the objective of getting something from A to B and then get back A again to repeat the process. You have tried adding small twists to make this less repetitive, but I must say that it doesn't really work out: The jetpack is a good idea, and so is the cars, but when you're running to the left the cars comes so fast that even by pressing the up key directly you don't have time to avoid it.

A tactic I used while playing was to fly a little bit over the ground when going left (just enough to avoid the cars), and run when going right so that the fuel refilled. This seems to be a foolproof tactic, and by delivering one single pie in this way I had practically mastered the game.

So my suggestions (if you were to make a an update or a sequel):
-Make the cars go slower, and maybe make them come from both directions.
-Add something that you need to avoid while in mid-air, e.g birds.
-Maybe make the ground more varying with hills, stairs and so on.

Now, enough with the criticism. I really like the graphic style of the game, and the music made a good fit with the theme of the game. Several game modes is always a plus as well :)

To sum it up, it was a decent game with good graphics, but it could use more to it to be truly great.

Burger Catch Burger Catch

About as fun as it was original..

..and that says a lot about a game like this one. I don't think that I've ever seen a stick man catching falling burgers in a game before, but this concept is so old and have been made way too many times. I don't see the point of spamming the portal with every little flash you make, keep them to yourself and just submit when you have something better to offer, cause if anybody still enjoys games like this one there is at least hundreds, probably thousands, better versions of it that they can play instead.

7IsUnlucky responds:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cookies Library Cookies Library

Pretty neat, but how is it useful?

The summary pretty much says it all; it didn't look too shabby, and I have nothing to complain about the coding... In fact I have nothing at all to complain about, except the fact that I don't see the point with using it?

coolroy responds:

lol there is something in what you say it doesn't really got a point =\
whatever I'm just bored...

Jag testar liksom Jag testar liksom

No good at all..

Not everybody understands Swedish, although this game was so simple it barely needed any instructions. This looks like something you did for a school project or something, and just submit it due to the score boost all submissions get on days like this one.

Pettsoon responds:

I just wanted to testing to submit something here ;) It will be better next time! :)

Mus Musculus (Mouse) Mus Musculus (Mouse)

No good

This was very lame, success in this game isn't at all based on patience, just how bored you are.. and unfortunately it only makes you more bored. Also, if you're expecting people to sit for such a long time in front of your game to gain prizes you should've added a mute button.

I 'played' this game for about three seconds, I'm just not bored enough.

Seeker's Story: Escape Seeker's Story: Escape

Graphics was awesome, the game not so..

Despite the shortness of this game it took a while to finish due to all the trial and error that was needed; it took several tries before I even made the first jump. Also, I don't know if this is a bug, but sometimes you just don't seem to be able to get those blue things, you just jump right through them.

To sum up, graphics were outstanding and even though the gameplay isn't bad it's nowhere near the graphics' standard.

Cow Tippin' Cow Tippin'

Decent

Decent, but not more. The gameplay is really slow, having to stop ever few steps to not alarm the farmer is really frustrating and so is the fact that it can be a really long walk to the cows. The graphics is pretty good, but the game lacks an addictive gameplay.

Mexican Hat Catch Mexican Hat Catch

Great graphics, but not really a good game.

The title of this review kinda says it all. The graphics is great, and there is nothing wrong with the coding either really. The only thing I don't like about this game is the concept, and a good concept is essential for a good game :/ This type of games is way too unoriginal. I could barely bother to play one round, a high score table would probably be a good way to increase the replay value.

Depredation responds:

I agree with you 100%, the concept isn't original, and i wanted to do something else, we were just restricted to time.

Thanks for the review ;). Good old reg lounge.