**little Red** **little Red**

Short but sweet :)

As you said, it was short, and the sounds could probably be improved a bit, but other than that I liked it :) It would be nice to see what you could come up with if you spend a little more time on an animation.

Also, I really liked the ending pic ^__^

Jump! [collab] Jump! [collab]

Rise Aginst = 10/10 :)

Ok, Rise Against may not be the best choice for this video but I don't care, the fact that you used their music gave you my 10/10 and 5/5 :)

As for the video; really good. I know that it making great stuff is a lot easier with rotoscoping, but as long as I'm entertained I don't really care how it was made ;)

btw, you said there were 11 artists.. Who were the poor fellow who didn't get coed? ;)

Online Hypnosis Online Hypnosis

"Note: You need Sound."

Screamers are so old, and this was one of the most obvious I've ever seen. The fact that it was 'hypnosis' made me turn off my speakers directly, and the line "Note: You need Sound." just made me certain. Failure.

555exe responds:

I know. I know.

Year 2121 Year 2121

Good effort!

I am very impressed by the quality of your first submission, although I know that you have been working with Flash for a while now ;)

I can tell that you really put a lot of effort into this, and code-wise it feels very solid. There are some flaws, like for example I somehow managed to get my amount of metal down to -600, but this is a complex type of game to do and I still think you pulled it off really well!

Graphics were really good as well and there really was only one thing that I do think the game lacks, but that is unfortunately the most important factor: fun. Now, I'm usually not too big of a fan of games like this one, so it might very well be just me who thinks so though. It just felt like there was too little for you to do when you attacked: You have your units, you send them in, and hope for the best. The concept is promising though, and I think that if you expand upon it and give the player more power over the situation, "Year 2323" (or whatever you might choose to call it ;] ) might very well be subject for a daily award of the higher ranks :D

I am giving you a 7/10 with my review, and 5/5 with my vote (normally I would probably have given it 4/5, but I think this is well underrated).

3.11 / 5.00 (+ 0.045)

Keep up the good work!

CaiWengi responds:

I <3 you dreamworx :]

Very helpful review, and I really appreciate it. Ive learnt that I cannot design games very well, which is a shame. I kindof agree with the fun thing, it wasnt deep enough to be a deep game, but too deep to be a shallow game, if you get what I mean.

Thanks for the review

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

A rip-off..

I always adored the first 3D Logic, mostly due to the fact that the idea was simply genius. Today however, I heard of a shockwave game called Hyper Frame which have the exact same gameplay and also very similar graphics for the 'cube'.
Apparently 3D Logic is a pure rip-off, and all my respect for this series is now gone.

All there is to this game is some fancy (but unmotivated imo) graphics along with an stolen idea, I don't think that this would have rated at all this high if people knew about this.

Super Pie Delivery Super Pie Delivery

Good graphics, decent game

I feel kinda sorry for you guys not getting a single review, so I shall see what I can do about that :)

The general idea of this game may not be all new, there lots of games with the objective of getting something from A to B and then get back A again to repeat the process. You have tried adding small twists to make this less repetitive, but I must say that it doesn't really work out: The jetpack is a good idea, and so is the cars, but when you're running to the left the cars comes so fast that even by pressing the up key directly you don't have time to avoid it.

A tactic I used while playing was to fly a little bit over the ground when going left (just enough to avoid the cars), and run when going right so that the fuel refilled. This seems to be a foolproof tactic, and by delivering one single pie in this way I had practically mastered the game.

So my suggestions (if you were to make a an update or a sequel):
-Make the cars go slower, and maybe make them come from both directions.
-Add something that you need to avoid while in mid-air, e.g birds.
-Maybe make the ground more varying with hills, stairs and so on.

Now, enough with the criticism. I really like the graphic style of the game, and the music made a good fit with the theme of the game. Several game modes is always a plus as well :)

To sum it up, it was a decent game with good graphics, but it could use more to it to be truly great.

Pak Attak Pak Attak

Great loop!

That was great man!I'm making a pac-man game right now which will be finished in about a week, if it's okay with you I would like to use this loop in it,of course you will get full credit;)

FodeyOz responds:

Go right ahead my man....thanks for the review!